The Food Shelf will be distributing pre-packed bags of groceries Monday – Thursday from 1pm - 4pm in the CES parking lot. Our doors will be closed to the public, and we will NOT be handing out numbers at 10:30am. Please come between 1pm – 4pm to receive a bag.
For the protection of our neighbors, volunteers and staff, changes to the distribution process will be implemented to reduce wait times and limit person-to-person contact.
Friday Distribution Program will temporarily be closed.
Additional precautions we are taking include:
- - Asking neighbors who are feeling sick to wait in their cars while orders are being filled
- - Requiring volunteers and staff who are sick to stay homes
- - Following all hand washing and hygiene protocols
- - Enabling a no-contact delivery process for our Meals On Wheels recipients
- - Increased sanitation of high traffic areas and equipment